Call Us - 0203 886 1313
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
– Prior to attending your appointment, please inform us if there have been any changes in your medical history since your last appointment, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has been unwell, or if you have been advised to self-isolate, and we will reschedule your appointment.
– Everyone entering the clinic will have their temperature checked using our non-contact thermometers.
– There will only be a limited number of people in the clinic at any time.
– We kindly request that you arrive on time.
– If you are early, you may be asked to wait outside.
– If you arrive late, then your treatment time may be shortened.
– We kindly request all customers to have their mask worn when
attending your appointment.
– Please attend alone as we cannot allow more than one person, per treatment in the clinic.
– The practitioner will be wearing the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
– These include Face masks, Face shields, Aprons and Gloves.
– The practitioner will follow Covid-19 guidelines by regularly washing hands
throughout the day and before and after your treatment.
– Any areas or item you come in contact with will be cleansed or disposed of.
– Couch rolls will be replaced, equipment cleaned & disinfected, while single-use items will be replaced.
WAITING ROOM & TOILETS
– You will be asked to use an anti-bacterial hand sanitiser when entering clinics.
– Tissues and face masks can be provided if required.
– You will be asked to head straight to the treatment room with your practitioner.
– As the toilet is a common area we would ask you to refrain from using it unless absolutely necessary.
– Contact us by using the box below for any further information.